10 roses for the 10 people I would like to continue pursuing a relationship with
1) my man -boyfriend, significant other, heterosexual live in life partner, Joe, my
person, the one that i walk beside. I will continue my relationship with him for the rest
of our lives. He was the first boy to kiss me -when we were eleven- and I would have
him be the last boy to kiss me as well. He is my best friend, my guiding star, my
2 and 3) my daughters ~ though i am still the person i was before them i would not be
complete without them. They taught me how to love some one else more than i love
myself. I could not imagine a life without them. I want to continue a relationship with
them till it is time for them to go on without me.
4). My mum -She is old now. She is in very good health and spirit but i see it when i look
at her. She is beautiful. Because of her i know how to be a friend, all about gardening,
laughter, family, being polite, taking chances, adventures, being alive. I want to
continue a relationship with her till she comes to the end of her journey....
5, 6 and 7) Joe's boys -They are so full of love and mirth and sweetness. I want to
continue my relationship with them as they continue growing into honorable young men.
8) My friend Sue -though we don't see each other as often as we used to we are
sisters of the heart and have been for the past 23 years. I want to continue my
relationship with her till we are old ladies sipping martinis in the sunshine.
9) the person i don't know yet. I hope to meet new people, new friends, new teachers...
10) Me. I want to continue to develop the relationship I have with myself. I want to
continue to learn and gain knowledge, to dare to try things I've only thought about
before and to get better at the things I already do like painting and photography and
reading and writing and walking and running
1. Find a photo of yourself taken 10 years ago and display it on your blog along with a current photo. How have you changed since the day that photo was taken?
2. If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be? Why can’t it change?
3. Choose the 7th picture you took from last January and write a poem.
4. Write a blog post inspired by the word: Scarred
5. Share one piece of great advice you’ve received from someone who knows stuff…
6. Welcome to the most shocking rose ceremony in writing prompt history. Please award roses to the ten people (or items) in your life that you’d like to continue pursuing a relationship with.